Bus East London to Cape Town
8 bus schedules on Thursday, February 11
- 2:55 AM7:00 PMEldo Coachestimelapse16h 5mdirections_busstandard
- 3:10 AM8:10 PMIntercapetimelapse17hdirections_busbudget
- 3:15 PM7:30 AMIntercapetimelapse16h 15mdirections_busbudget
- 3:15 PM7:30 AMEldo Coachestimelapse16h 15mdirections_busstandard
- 3:40 PM7:30 AMIntercapetimelapse15h 50mdirections_busmainliner
- 4:45 PM11:15 AMIntercapetimelapse18h 30mdirections_busbudget
- 5:30 PM9:00 AMEldo Coachestimelapse15h 30mdirections_busstandard
- 6:20 PM9:55 AMIntercapetimelapse15h 35mdirections_busmainliner
Bus from East London to Cape Town trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from East London to Cape Town
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from East London to Cape Town
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 399.00||15h 30m||8||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from east london to cape town with eldo coaches, intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Eldo Coaches, Intercape have together a total of 8 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2888 reviews for Eldo Coaches, Intercape. User trip reviews best describe Eldo Coaches, Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Cape Town.
bus ticket prices from east london to cape town?expand_more
- Bus prices to Cape Town costs between ZAR 399.00 to ZAR 450.00 each seat. Eldo Coaches has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 399.00. This bus route leaves at 17:30 from EAST LONDON WINDMILL MALL, East London - Intercape Office, Windmill Park, Moore Street Beach Front. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 16:45 have the most expensive ticket fare to Cape Town. This bus price from East London costs about ZAR 450.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to cape town from east london?expand_more
- On average, find 8 daily schedules to Cape Town from East London. Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Cape Town route largest fleet. It is an average of 5 bus times every day. And 150 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to east london and cape town?expand_more
- On this journey to Cape Town, you get on board at EAST LONDON WINDMILL MALL, East London - Intercape Office, Windmill Park, Moore Street Beach Front. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at CAPE TOWN, Cape Town - Intercape Office, Unit 2, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town Station.
when is the first bus time from east london to cape town?expand_more
- The first bus to Cape Town is at 02:55. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to cape town?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from East London is at 18:20.
how far is cape town from east london?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from East London to Cape Town is around 16h 22m. Eldo Coaches advertise it has the fastest transportation from East London. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 15h 30m in Cape Town.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Eldo Coaches, Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on eldo coaches, intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 2888 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Eldo Coaches, Intercape bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Eldo Coaches, Intercape website. Reserve your bus seat to Cape Town in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch