Bus Pretoria to East London
6 bus schedules on Tuesday, February 09
- 3:00 PM8:30 AMIntercapetimelapse17h 30mdirections_busbudget
- 4:15 PM7:05 AMTransluxtimelapse14h 50mdirections_busstandard
- 4:15 PM6:45 AMGreyhoundtimelapse14h 30mdirections_busstandard
- 4:15 PM7:00 AMGreyhoundtimelapse14h 45mdirections_busstandard
- 5:00 PM9:00 AMIntercapetimelapse16hdirections_busmainliner
- 5:30 PM9:15 AMTransluxtimelapse15h 45mdirections_busstandard
Bus from Pretoria to East London trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Pretoria to East London
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Pretoria to East London
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 396.00||14h 30m||6||3|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from pretoria to east london with intercape, translux, greyhoundexpand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Translux, Greyhound have together a total of 6 bus schedules. 3 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2692 reviews for Intercape, Translux, Greyhound. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Translux, Greyhound bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to East London.
bus ticket prices from pretoria to east london?expand_more
- Bus prices to East London costs between ZAR 396.00 to ZAR 450.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 396.00. This bus route leaves at 15:00 from Pretoria - C/o Paul Kruger & Scheiding Str, Office 4, Pretoria Station, PRETORIA STATION, Pretoria. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 16:15 have the most expensive ticket fare to East London. This bus price from Pretoria costs about ZAR 450.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to east london from pretoria?expand_more
- On average, find 6 daily schedules to East London from Pretoria. Usually are 42 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Greyhound have the East London route largest fleet. It is an average of 2 bus times every day. And 60 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to pretoria and east london?expand_more
- On this journey to East London, you get on board at Pretoria - C/o Paul Kruger & Scheiding Str, Office 4, Pretoria Station, PRETORIA STATION, Pretoria. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at East London - Intercape Office, Windmill Park, Moore Street Beach Front, EAST LONDON STATION, East London.
when is the first bus time from pretoria to east london?expand_more
- The first bus to East London is at 15:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to east london?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Pretoria is at 17:30.
how far is east london from pretoria?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Pretoria to East London is around 15h 33m. Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Pretoria. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 14h 30m in East London.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Translux, Greyhound. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape, translux, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 2692 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape, Translux, Greyhound bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape, Translux, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to East London in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch