The cheapest busesfrom Durban to Cape Town
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-02
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Durban to Cape Town will cost around R796 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R645.
Durban to Cape Town bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 12m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R645|
|place||Bus depart from||Durban|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Cape Town|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Durban to Cape Town
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-02
Trips per day34
These direct buses cover the 1272km distance in an average of 5h 12m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 0h 30m
Bus from Durban to Cape Town
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Durban AND Cape Town?expand_more
- On this journey to Cape Town, you get on board at DURBAN BEACH : Intercape Office, O.R Tambo Parade (opposite Tropicana Hotel), Durban Station (Coach Terminus), DURBAN : Intercape office, 65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue (Durban Station), DURBAN: Durban Station 4 Jelf Taylor Cres, Durban. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at CAPE TOWN : Unit 2 Intercape Office, Old Marine Drive (Cape Town Station), Cape Town (Bus Terminal, Marine Drive), CAPE TOWN: Long Distance Bus Facility, 1 Old Marine Drive, Cape Town.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Cape Town?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Durban is at 18:30.
HOW FAR IS Cape Town FROM Durban?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Durban to Cape Town is around 5h 12m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Durban. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 30m in Cape Town.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Durban TO Cape Town WITH Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhoundexpand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound have together a total of 34 bus schedules. 4 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2581 reviews for Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Intercity, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Cape Town.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Cape Town FROM Durban?expand_more
- On average, find 34 daily schedules to Cape Town from Durban. Usually are 238 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Cape Town route largest fleet. It is an average of 30 bus times every day. And 900 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Durban TO Cape Town?expand_more
- The first bus to Cape Town is at 06:15. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Durban TO Cape Town?expand_more
- Bus prices to Cape Town costs between R645 to ZAR 1200.00 each seat. Greyhound Premium has the cheap bus tickets prices for R645. This bus route leaves at 11:35 from DURBAN BEACH : Intercape Office, O.R Tambo Parade (opposite Tropicana Hotel), Durban Station (Coach Terminus), DURBAN : Intercape office, 65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue (Durban Station), DURBAN: Durban Station 4 Jelf Taylor Cres, Durban. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:45 have the most expensive ticket fare to Cape Town. This bus price from Durban costs about ZAR 1200.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.