The cheapest busesfrom Cape Town to Durban
Showing times and prices for 2023-10-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Cape Town to Durban will cost around R838 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R645.
Cape Town to Durban bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 10m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R645|
|place||Bus depart from||Cape Town|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Durban|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercity|
The fastest busesfrom Cape Town to Durban
Showing times and prices for 2023-10-05
Trips per day35
These direct buses cover the 1272km distance in an average of 3h 10m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 0h 20m
Bus from Cape Town to Durban
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Cape Town AND Durban?expand_more
- On this journey to Durban, you get on board at CAPE TOWN : Unit 2 Intercape Office, Old Marine Drive (Cape Town Station), CAPE TOWN: Long Distance Bus Facility, 1 Old Marine Drive, Cape Town, Cape Town (Bus Terminal, Marine Drive). Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at DURBAN BEACH : Intercape Office, O.R Tambo Parade (opposite Tropicana Hotel), DURBAN : Intercape office, 65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue (Durban Station), DURBAN: Durban Station 4 Jelf Taylor Cres, Durban, Durban Station (Coach Terminus).
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercity?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercity. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Durban?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Cape Town is at 18:30.
HOW FAR IS Durban FROM Cape Town?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Cape Town to Durban is around 3h 10m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Cape Town. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 20m in Durban.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Cape Town TO Durban WITH Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercityexpand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercity have together a total of 35 bus schedules. 5 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2836 reviews for Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercity. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Greyhound Premium, Greyhound, Citiliner, Intercity bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Durban.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Durban FROM Cape Town?expand_more
- On average, find 35 daily schedules to Durban from Cape Town. Usually are 245 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Durban route largest fleet. It is an average of 30 bus times every day. And 900 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Cape Town TO Durban?expand_more
- The first bus to Durban is at 07:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Cape Town TO Durban?expand_more
- Bus prices to Durban costs between R645 to ZAR 1000.00 each seat. Greyhound Premium has the cheap bus tickets prices for R645. This bus route leaves at 12:05 from CAPE TOWN : Unit 2 Intercape Office, Old Marine Drive (Cape Town Station), CAPE TOWN: Long Distance Bus Facility, 1 Old Marine Drive, Cape Town, Cape Town (Bus Terminal, Marine Drive). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:45 have the most expensive ticket fare to Durban. This bus price from Cape Town costs about ZAR 1000.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
Cape Town, WC