Bus Durban to East London
4 bus schedules on Friday, January 15
- 6:45 AM4:15 PMCity to Citytimelapse9h 30mdirections_busstandard
- 7:00 AM6:00 PMIntercapetimelapse11hdirections_busmainliner
- 4:45 PM2:50 AMIntercapetimelapse10h 5mdirections_busbudget
- 5:00 PM3:25 AMIntercapetimelapse10h 25mdirections_busmainliner
Bus from Durban to East London trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Durban to East London
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
"worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money"
"it was good in my trip, first of they take care for passagers a spacial in this time for corona virus they make that every one is in the safety gear, and they have a good castomer service thank you very much."
bethwell mpendulo mabindisa
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Durban to East London
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 340.00||9h 30m||4||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from durban to east london with city to city, intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All City to City, Intercape have together a total of 4 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1790 reviews for City to City, Intercape. User trip reviews best describe City to City, Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to East London.
bus ticket prices from durban to east london?expand_more
- Bus prices to East London costs between ZAR 340.00 to ZAR 441.00 each seat. City to City has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 340.00. This bus route leaves at 06:45 from DURBAN, Durban - Intercape Office, Motorcoach Terminal, Durban Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:00 have the most expensive ticket fare to East London. This bus price from Durban costs about ZAR 441.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to east london from durban?expand_more
- On average, find 4 daily schedules to East London from Durban. Usually are 28 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the East London route largest fleet. It is an average of 3 bus times every day. And 90 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to durban and east london?expand_more
- On this journey to East London, you get on board at DURBAN, Durban - Intercape Office, Motorcoach Terminal, Durban Station. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at EAST LONDON STATION, East London - Intercape Office, Windmill Park, Moore Street Beach Front.
when is the first bus time from durban to east london?expand_more
- The first bus to East London is at 06:45. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to east london?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Durban is at 17:00.
how far is east london from durban?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Durban to East London is around 10h 15m. City to City advertise it has the fastest transportation from Durban. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 30m in East London.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on City to City, Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on city to city, intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 1790 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between City to City, Intercape bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official City to City, Intercape website. Reserve your bus seat to East London in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch