The cheapest busesfrom Durban to East London
Showing times and prices for 2022-02-28
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Durban to East London will cost around R462 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R310.
Durban to East London bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 57m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R310|
|place||Bus depart from||Durban|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||East London|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Eldo Coaches|
The fastest busesfrom Durban to East London
Showing times and prices for 2022-02-28
Trips per day26
These direct buses cover the 464km distance in an average of 10h 57m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 40m
Bus from Durban to East London
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Durban AND East London?expand_more
- On this journey to East London, you get on board at DURBAN BEACH : Durban Beachfront - O.R Tambo Parade formerly known as Marine Parade (opposite Tropicana Hotel), DURBAN : Intercape Office, Motorcoach Terminal, Durban Station, DURBAN (BEACH FRONT): Durban Beachfront O.R Tambo Parade Formerly Known As Marine Parade (Opposite Tropicana Hotel), DURBAN: Eldo Coach Office Durban Station 4 Jelf Taylor Cres. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at EAST LONDON : Intercape Office, Windmill Park, Moore Street Beach Front, EAST LONDON WINDMILL MALL: Windmill Mall.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Eldo Coaches?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Eldo Coaches. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO East London?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Durban is at 17:00.
HOW FAR IS East London FROM Durban?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Durban to East London is around 10h 57m. Eldo Coaches advertise it has the fastest transportation from Durban. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 40m in East London.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Durban TO East London WITH Intercape, Eldo Coachesexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Eldo Coaches have together a total of 26 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2888 reviews for Intercape, Eldo Coaches. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Eldo Coaches bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to East London.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO East London FROM Durban?expand_more
- On average, find 26 daily schedules to East London from Durban. Usually are 182 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the East London route largest fleet. It is an average of 24 bus times every day. And 720 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Durban TO East London?expand_more
- The first bus to East London is at 06:15. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Durban TO East London?expand_more
- Bus prices to East London costs between R310 to ZAR 500.00 each seat. Eldo Coaches has the cheap bus tickets prices for R310. This bus route leaves at 15:15 from DURBAN BEACH : Durban Beachfront - O.R Tambo Parade formerly known as Marine Parade (opposite Tropicana Hotel), DURBAN : Intercape Office, Motorcoach Terminal, Durban Station, DURBAN (BEACH FRONT): Durban Beachfront O.R Tambo Parade Formerly Known As Marine Parade (Opposite Tropicana Hotel), DURBAN: Eldo Coach Office Durban Station 4 Jelf Taylor Cres. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:15 have the most expensive ticket fare to East London. This bus price from Durban costs about ZAR 500.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
East London, EC