Bus tickets from
Bloemfontein to East London
21 bus schedules on Sunday, Aug 07
Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Bloemfontein AND East London?expand_more
- On this journey to East London, you get on board at BLOEMFONTEIN : Intercape Office, Park Road (Tourist Centre), Bloemfontein (Tourism Centre), BLOEMFONTEIN: 60 Park Rd, Willows, Tourist Centre, Park Road (next to Municipal Swimming Pool), BLOEMFONTEIN. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at EAST LONDON : Intercape Office, Moore Street (Windmill Park), EAST LONDON STATION : Intercape Office, Station Road (East London Station), East London (Windmill), East London (Station), EAST LONDON (STATION STR): 51 Station street, next to Royal Hotel, EAST LONDON WINDMILL MALL: Windmill Mall, 122 Moore St, East London, EAST LONDON: Windmill Mall, 122 Moore St, East London, EAST LONDON WINDMILL, EAST LONDON.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Eagle Liner, Eldo Coaches, Vila Mora, Intercity, Greyhound Premium?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Eagle Liner, Eldo Coaches, Vila Mora, Intercity, Greyhound Premium. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO East London?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Bloemfontein is at 23:55.
HOW FAR IS East London FROM Bloemfontein?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Bloemfontein to East London is around 7h 56m. Eldo Coaches advertise it has the fastest transportation from Bloemfontein. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 15m in East London.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Bloemfontein TO East London WITH Intercape, Eagle Liner, Eldo Coaches, Vila Mora, Intercity, Greyhound Premiumexpand_more
- There is a total of 6 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Eagle Liner, Eldo Coaches, Vila Mora, Intercity, Greyhound Premium have together a total of 21 bus schedules. 6 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 3423 reviews for Intercape, Eagle Liner, Eldo Coaches, Vila Mora, Intercity, Greyhound Premium. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Eagle Liner, Eldo Coaches, Vila Mora, Intercity, Greyhound Premium bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to East London.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO East London FROM Bloemfontein?expand_more
- On average, find 21 daily schedules to East London from Bloemfontein. Usually are 147 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the East London route largest fleet. It is an average of 9 bus times every day. And 270 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Bloemfontein TO East London?expand_more
- The first bus to East London is at 00:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Bloemfontein TO East London?expand_more
- Bus prices to East London costs between R460 to ZAR 690.00 each seat. Eldo Coaches has the cheap bus tickets prices for R460. This bus route leaves at 23:15 from BLOEMFONTEIN : Intercape Office, Park Road (Tourist Centre), Bloemfontein (Tourism Centre), BLOEMFONTEIN: 60 Park Rd, Willows, Tourist Centre, Park Road (next to Municipal Swimming Pool), BLOEMFONTEIN. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 23:55 have the most expensive ticket fare to East London. This bus price from Bloemfontein costs about ZAR 690.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Bloemfontein to East London
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Bloemfontein to East London bus information
|Cheapest||Fastest||Trips per day||Bus companies|