The cheapest busesfrom East London to Durban
Showing times and prices for 2023-10-17
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from East London to Durban will cost around R564 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R340.
East London to Durban bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 44m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R340|
|place||Bus depart from||East London|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Durban|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Intercity|
The fastest busesfrom East London to Durban
Showing times and prices for 2023-10-17
Trips per day28
These direct buses cover the 464km distance in an average of 10h 44m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 55m
Bus from East London to Durban
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO East London AND Durban?expand_more
- On this journey to Durban, you get on board at EAST LONDON : Intercape Office, Moore Street (Windmill Park), EAST LONDON (STATION): EAST LONDON STATION, STATION ST, QUIGNEY, EAST LONDON, 5201, EAST LONDON (WINDMILL): WINDMILL, 56 MARINE TERRACE, QUIGNEY, EAST LONDON, 5201. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at DURBAN BEACH : Intercape Office, O.R Tambo Parade (opposite Tropicana Hotel), DURBAN : Intercape office, 65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue (Durban Station), DURBAN (STATION): DURBAN STATION, COACH TERMINUS ,1 JELF TAYLOR CRES, STAMFORD HILL, DURBAN, 4001.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Intercity?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Intercity. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Durban?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from East London is at 22:30.
HOW FAR IS Durban FROM East London?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from East London to Durban is around 10h 44m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from East London. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 55m in Durban.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM East London TO Durban WITH Intercape, Intercityexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Intercity have together a total of 28 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1530 reviews for Intercape, Intercity. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Intercity bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Durban.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Durban FROM East London?expand_more
- On average, find 28 daily schedules to Durban from East London. Usually are 196 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Durban route largest fleet. It is an average of 24 bus times every day. And 720 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM East London TO Durban?expand_more
- The first bus to Durban is at 00:10. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM East London TO Durban?expand_more
- Bus prices to Durban costs between R340 to ZAR 700.00 each seat. Intercity has the cheap bus tickets prices for R340. This bus route leaves at 10:40 from EAST LONDON : Intercape Office, Moore Street (Windmill Park), EAST LONDON (STATION): EAST LONDON STATION, STATION ST, QUIGNEY, EAST LONDON, 5201, EAST LONDON (WINDMILL): WINDMILL, 56 MARINE TERRACE, QUIGNEY, EAST LONDON, 5201. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:10 have the most expensive ticket fare to Durban. This bus price from East London costs about ZAR 700.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
East London, EC