The cheapest busesfrom Polokwane to Pretoria
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-02
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Polokwane to Pretoria will cost around R360 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R250.
Polokwane to Pretoria bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 37m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R250|
|place||Bus depart from||Polokwane|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Pretoria|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coaches|
The fastest busesfrom Polokwane to Pretoria
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-02
Trips per day13
These direct buses cover the 240km distance in an average of 4h 37m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h
Bus from Polokwane to Pretoria
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Polokwane AND Pretoria?expand_more
- On this journey to Pretoria, you get on board at POLOKWANE (MALL OF THE NORTH): Mall of the North, Cnr R81 and N1 Bypass, Polokwane, POLOKWANE (SAVANNAH MALL): 16 R101, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700, POLOKWANE (CITY SQUARE): 17 Thabo Mbeki St, Polokwane, POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at PRETORIA: Motorcoach Terminal, Cnr of Paul Kruger and Scheiding Street, PRETORIA : Intercape Office, C/O Paul Kruger and Scheiding Street (Pretoria Station), PRETORIA.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coaches?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coaches. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Pretoria?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Polokwane is at 10:30.
HOW FAR IS Pretoria FROM Polokwane?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Polokwane to Pretoria is around 4h 37m. Fun Lover Coaches advertise it has the fastest transportation from Polokwane. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in Pretoria.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Polokwane TO Pretoria WITH Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coachesexpand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. All Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coaches have together a total of 13 bus schedules. 3 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1658 reviews for Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coaches. User trip reviews best describe Citiliner, Intercape, Fun Lover Coaches bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Pretoria.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Pretoria FROM Polokwane?expand_more
- On average, find 13 daily schedules to Pretoria from Polokwane. Usually are 91 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Pretoria route largest fleet. It is an average of 9 bus times every day. And 270 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Polokwane TO Pretoria?expand_more
- The first bus to Pretoria is at 08:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Polokwane TO Pretoria?expand_more
- Bus prices to Pretoria costs between R250 to ZAR 460.00 each seat. Fun Lover Coaches has the cheap bus tickets prices for R250. This bus route leaves at 09:30 from POLOKWANE (MALL OF THE NORTH): Mall of the North, Cnr R81 and N1 Bypass, Polokwane, POLOKWANE (SAVANNAH MALL): 16 R101, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700, POLOKWANE (CITY SQUARE): 17 Thabo Mbeki St, Polokwane, POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Pretoria. This bus price from Polokwane costs about ZAR 460.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.