The cheapest busesfrom Bloemfontein to Pretoria
Showing times and prices for 2022-04-27
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Bloemfontein to Pretoria will cost around R422 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R270.
Bloemfontein to Pretoria bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 19m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R270|
|place||Bus depart from||Bloemfontein|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Pretoria|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coaches|
The fastest busesfrom Bloemfontein to Pretoria
Showing times and prices for 2022-04-27
Trips per day52
These direct buses cover the 424km distance in an average of 7h 19m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 5m
Bus from Bloemfontein to Pretoria
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Bloemfontein AND Pretoria?expand_more
- On this journey to Pretoria, you get on board at BLOEMFONTEIN : Intercape Office, Tourist Centre, Park Ave., Bloemfontein (Tourism Centre), BLOEMFONTEIN: BLOEMFONTEIN TOURISM CENTRE, BLOEMFONTEIN: 60 Park Rd, Willows, Tourist Centre, Park Road (next to Municipal Swimming Pool). Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at PRETORIA : C/o Paul Kruger and Scheiding Str, Office 4, Pretoria Station, Pretoria (Bosman Station Coach Terminus), PRETORIA: PRETORIA STATION, LUXURY COACH TERMINAL, PRETORIA: Motorcoach Terminal, 3rd Ave, Salvokop.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coaches?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coaches. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Pretoria?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Bloemfontein is at 23:59.
HOW FAR IS Pretoria FROM Bloemfontein?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Bloemfontein to Pretoria is around 7h 19m. Eldo Coaches advertise it has the fastest transportation from Bloemfontein. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 5m in Pretoria.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Bloemfontein TO Pretoria WITH Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coachesexpand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coaches have together a total of 52 bus schedules. 5 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 3423 reviews for Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coaches. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Intercity, Eagle Liner, APM, Eldo Coaches bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Pretoria.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Pretoria FROM Bloemfontein?expand_more
- On average, find 52 daily schedules to Pretoria from Bloemfontein. Usually are 364 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Pretoria route largest fleet. It is an average of 39 bus times every day. And 1170 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Bloemfontein TO Pretoria?expand_more
- The first bus to Pretoria is at 00:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Bloemfontein TO Pretoria?expand_more
- Bus prices to Pretoria costs between R270 to ZAR 750.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R270. This bus route leaves at 01:40 from BLOEMFONTEIN : Intercape Office, Tourist Centre, Park Ave., Bloemfontein (Tourism Centre), BLOEMFONTEIN: BLOEMFONTEIN TOURISM CENTRE, BLOEMFONTEIN: 60 Park Rd, Willows, Tourist Centre, Park Road (next to Municipal Swimming Pool). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 03:10 have the most expensive ticket fare to Pretoria. This bus price from Bloemfontein costs about ZAR 750.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.