The cheapest busesfrom Johannesburg to Polokwane
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-07
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Johannesburg to Polokwane will cost around R538 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R380.
Johannesburg to Polokwane bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 38m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R380|
|place||Bus depart from||Johannesburg|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Polokwane|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coaches|
The fastest busesfrom Johannesburg to Polokwane
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-07
Trips per day16
These direct buses cover the 293km distance in an average of 5h 38m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 30m
Bus from Johannesburg to Polokwane
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Johannesburg AND Polokwane?expand_more
- On this journey to Polokwane, you get on board at JOHANNESBURG : Intercape Office, C/O Rissik and Wolmarans Street (Johannesburg Station), JOHANNESBURG: Park City Transit Centre, 96 Rissik St, Johannesburg CBD, JOHANNESBURG. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street, POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE (CITY SQUARE): 17 Thabo Mbeki St, Polokwane, POLOKWANE (MALL OF THE NORTH): Mall of the North, Cnr R81 and N1 Bypass, Polokwane, POLOKWANE (SAVANNAH MALL): 16 R101, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700, POLOKWANE.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coaches?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coaches. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Polokwane?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Johannesburg is at 15:00.
HOW FAR IS Polokwane FROM Johannesburg?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Johannesburg to Polokwane is around 5h 38m. Wezwe Coaches advertise it has the fastest transportation from Johannesburg. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 30m in Polokwane.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Johannesburg TO Polokwane WITH Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coachesexpand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coaches have together a total of 16 bus schedules. 4 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1658 reviews for Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coaches. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Citiliner, Timboon Coaches, Wezwe Coaches bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Polokwane.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Polokwane FROM Johannesburg?expand_more
- On average, find 16 daily schedules to Polokwane from Johannesburg. Usually are 112 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Polokwane route largest fleet. It is an average of 9 bus times every day. And 270 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Johannesburg TO Polokwane?expand_more
- The first bus to Polokwane is at 08:15. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Johannesburg TO Polokwane?expand_more
- Bus prices to Polokwane costs between R380 to ZAR 1000.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R380. This bus route leaves at 08:15 from JOHANNESBURG : Intercape Office, C/O Rissik and Wolmarans Street (Johannesburg Station), JOHANNESBURG: Park City Transit Centre, 96 Rissik St, Johannesburg CBD, JOHANNESBURG. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Polokwane. This bus price from Johannesburg costs about ZAR 1000.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.