Bus Durban to Port Elizabeth
3 bus schedules on Thursday, February 11
- 7:00 AM9:45 PMGreyhoundtimelapse14h 45mdirections_busstandard
- 5:00 PM6:25 AMTransluxtimelapse13h 25mdirections_buseconomy
- 5:00 PM9:00 AMIntercapetimelapse16hdirections_busmainliner
Bus from Durban to Port Elizabeth trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Durban to Port Elizabeth
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Durban to Port Elizabeth
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 380.00||13h 25m||3||3|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from durban to port elizabeth with greyhound, translux, intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. All Greyhound, Translux, Intercape have together a total of 3 bus schedules. 3 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2692 reviews for Greyhound, Translux, Intercape. User trip reviews best describe Greyhound, Translux, Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Port Elizabeth.
bus ticket prices from durban to port elizabeth?expand_more
- Bus prices to Port Elizabeth costs between ZAR 380.00 to ZAR 605.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 380.00. This bus route leaves at 17:00 from Durban, Durban - Intercape Office, Motorcoach Terminal, Durban Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:00 have the most expensive ticket fare to Port Elizabeth. This bus price from Durban costs about ZAR 605.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to port elizabeth from durban?expand_more
- On average, find 3 daily schedules to Port Elizabeth from Durban. Usually are 21 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Port Elizabeth route largest fleet. It is an average of 1 bus times every day. And 30 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to durban and port elizabeth?expand_more
- On this journey to Port Elizabeth, you get on board at Durban, Durban - Intercape Office, Motorcoach Terminal, Durban Station. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Port Elizabeth, Port elizabeth, Port Elizabeth - Intercape office,c/o Flemming and North Union Street, Central.
when is the first bus time from durban to port elizabeth?expand_more
- The first bus to Port Elizabeth is at 07:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to port elizabeth?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Durban is at 17:00.
how far is port elizabeth from durban?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Durban to Port Elizabeth is around 14h 43m. Translux advertise it has the fastest transportation from Durban. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 13h 25m in Port Elizabeth.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound, Translux, Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on greyhound, translux, intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 2692 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Greyhound, Translux, Intercape bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Translux, Intercape website. Reserve your bus seat to Port Elizabeth in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch