The cheapest busesfrom Johannesburg to Maputo
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 01
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Johannesburg to Maputo will cost around R395 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R380.
Johannesburg to Maputo bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 15m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R380|
|place||Bus depart from||Johannesburg|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Maputo|
The fastest busesfrom Johannesburg to Maputo
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 01
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 457km distance in an average of 10h 15m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 15m
Bus from Johannesburg to Maputo
get cheap bus tickets from johannesburg to maputo with intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape have together a total of 2 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1403 reviews for Intercape. User trip reviews best describe Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Maputo.
bus ticket prices from johannesburg to maputo?expand_more
- Bus prices to Maputo costs between R380 to ZAR 410.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R380. This bus route leaves at 07:30 from Johannesburg - Intercape Office, Park City Transit Centre, Johannesburg Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 22:00 have the most expensive ticket fare to Maputo. This bus price from Johannesburg costs about ZAR 410.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to maputo from johannesburg?expand_more
- On average, find 2 daily schedules to Maputo from Johannesburg. Usually are 14 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Maputo route largest fleet. It is an average of 2 bus times every day. And 60 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to johannesburg and maputo?expand_more
- On this journey to Maputo, you get on board at Johannesburg - Intercape Office, Park City Transit Centre, Johannesburg Station. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Maputo - Intercape office, 25 de Setembro nr 1129 r/c.
when is the first bus time from johannesburg to maputo?expand_more
- The first bus to Maputo is at 07:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to maputo?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Johannesburg is at 22:00.
how far is maputo from johannesburg?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Johannesburg to Maputo is around 10h 15m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Johannesburg. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 15m in Maputo.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 1403 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape website. Reserve your bus seat to Maputo in advance and have a nice trip.