Bus Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth
3 bus schedules on Sunday, February 07
- 6:30 AM7:00 PMIntercapetimelapse12h 30mdirections_busmainliner
- 6:15 PM5:30 AMTransluxtimelapse11h 15mdirections_busstandard
- 6:30 PM6:30 AMIntercapetimelapse12hdirections_busmainliner
Bus from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
"worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 370.00||11h 15m||3||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from stellenbosch to port elizabeth with intercape, transluxexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Translux have together a total of 3 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1641 reviews for Intercape, Translux. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Translux bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Port Elizabeth.
bus ticket prices from stellenbosch to port elizabeth?expand_more
- Bus prices to Port Elizabeth costs between ZAR 370.00 to ZAR 450.00 each seat. Translux has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 370.00. This bus route leaves at 18:15 from Stellenbosch, STELLENBOSCH STATION. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 18:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Port Elizabeth. This bus price from Stellenbosch costs about ZAR 450.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to port elizabeth from stellenbosch?expand_more
- On average, find 3 daily schedules to Port Elizabeth from Stellenbosch. Usually are 21 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Port Elizabeth route largest fleet. It is an average of 2 bus times every day. And 60 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to stellenbosch and port elizabeth?expand_more
- On this journey to Port Elizabeth, you get on board at Stellenbosch, STELLENBOSCH STATION. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Port Elizabeth, PORT ELIZABETH.
when is the first bus time from stellenbosch to port elizabeth?expand_more
- The first bus to Port Elizabeth is at 06:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to port elizabeth?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Stellenbosch is at 18:30.
how far is port elizabeth from stellenbosch?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth is around 11h 55m. Translux advertise it has the fastest transportation from Stellenbosch. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 11h 15m in Port Elizabeth.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Translux. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape, translux?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 1641 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape, Translux bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape, Translux website. Reserve your bus seat to Port Elizabeth in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch