Bus Potchefstroom to Cape Town
4 bus schedules on Wednesday, January 20
- 2:15 PM7:00 AMGreyhoundtimelapse16h 45mdirections_busstandard
- 2:50 PM7:00 AMGreyhoundtimelapse16h 10mdirections_busstandard
- 7:45 PM12:20 PMGreyhoundtimelapse16h 35mdirections_busstandard
- 8:10 PM12:20 PMGreyhoundtimelapse16h 10mdirections_busstandard
Bus from Potchefstroom to Cape Town trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Potchefstroom to Cape Town
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
"worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money"
"it was good in my trip, first of they take care for passagers a spacial in this time for corona virus they make that every one is in the safety gear, and they have a good castomer service thank you very much."
bethwell mpendulo mabindisa
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Potchefstroom to Cape Town
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 690.00||16h 10m||4||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from potchefstroom to cape town with greyhoundexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Greyhound have together a total of 4 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1051 reviews for Greyhound. User trip reviews best describe Greyhound bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Cape Town.
bus ticket prices from potchefstroom to cape town?expand_more
- Bus prices to Cape Town costs between ZAR 690.00 to ZAR 690.00 each seat. Greyhound has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 690.00. This bus route leaves at 14:15 from Potchefstroom. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:15 have the most expensive ticket fare to Cape Town. This bus price from Potchefstroom costs about ZAR 690.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to cape town from potchefstroom?expand_more
- On average, find 4 daily schedules to Cape Town from Potchefstroom. Usually are 28 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Greyhound have the Cape Town route largest fleet. It is an average of 4 bus times every day. And 120 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to potchefstroom and cape town?expand_more
- On this journey to Cape Town, you get on board at Potchefstroom. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Bellville.
when is the first bus time from potchefstroom to cape town?expand_more
- The first bus to Cape Town is at 14:15. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to cape town?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Potchefstroom is at 20:10.
how far is cape town from potchefstroom?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Potchefstroom to Cape Town is around 16h 25m. Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Potchefstroom. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 16h 10m in Cape Town.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 1051 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Greyhound bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Cape Town in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch