Bus tickets from
Polokwane to Johannesburg
9 bus schedules on Sunday, Aug 07
Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Polokwane AND Johannesburg?expand_more
- On this journey to Johannesburg, you get on board at POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at JOHANNESBURG : Intercape Office, C/O Rissik and Wolmarans Street (Johannesburg Station).
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Johannesburg?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Polokwane is at 10:30.
HOW FAR IS Johannesburg FROM Polokwane?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Polokwane to Johannesburg is around 5h 33m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Polokwane. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 5m in Johannesburg.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Polokwane TO Johannesburg WITH Intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape have together a total of 9 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1403 reviews for Intercape. User trip reviews best describe Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Johannesburg.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Johannesburg FROM Polokwane?expand_more
- On average, find 9 daily schedules to Johannesburg from Polokwane. Usually are 63 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Johannesburg route largest fleet. It is an average of 9 bus times every day. And 270 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Polokwane TO Johannesburg?expand_more
- The first bus to Johannesburg is at 09:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Polokwane TO Johannesburg?expand_more
- Bus prices to Johannesburg costs between R400 to ZAR 510.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R400. This bus route leaves at 09:30 from POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Johannesburg. This bus price from Polokwane costs about ZAR 510.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Polokwane to Johannesburg
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Polokwane to Johannesburg bus information
|Cheapest||Fastest||Trips per day||Bus companies|