The cheapest busesfrom Polokwane to Johannesburg
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-30
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Polokwane to Johannesburg will cost around R425 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R350.
Polokwane to Johannesburg bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 35m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R350|
|place||Bus depart from||Polokwane|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Johannesburg|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Citiliner, Intercape|
The fastest busesfrom Polokwane to Johannesburg
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-30
Trips per day12
These direct buses cover the 293km distance in an average of 5h 35m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 5m
Bus from Polokwane to Johannesburg
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Polokwane AND Johannesburg?expand_more
- On this journey to Johannesburg, you get on board at POLOKWANE (MALL OF THE NORTH): Mall of the North, Cnr R81 and N1 Bypass, Polokwane, POLOKWANE (SAVANNAH MALL): 16 R101, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700, POLOKWANE (CITY SQUARE): 17 Thabo Mbeki St, Polokwane, POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at JOHANNESBURG: Park City Transit Centre, 96 Rissik St, Johannesburg CBD, JOHANNESBURG : Intercape Office, C/O Rissik and Wolmarans Street (Johannesburg Station).
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Citiliner, Intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Citiliner, Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Johannesburg?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Polokwane is at 10:30.
HOW FAR IS Johannesburg FROM Polokwane?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Polokwane to Johannesburg is around 5h 35m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Polokwane. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 5m in Johannesburg.
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Polokwane TO Johannesburg WITH Citiliner, Intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Citiliner, Intercape have together a total of 12 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1658 reviews for Citiliner, Intercape. User trip reviews best describe Citiliner, Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Johannesburg.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Johannesburg FROM Polokwane?expand_more
- On average, find 12 daily schedules to Johannesburg from Polokwane. Usually are 84 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the Johannesburg route largest fleet. It is an average of 9 bus times every day. And 270 bus trips every month.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Polokwane TO Johannesburg?expand_more
- The first bus to Johannesburg is at 08:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Polokwane TO Johannesburg?expand_more
- Bus prices to Johannesburg costs between R350 to ZAR 480.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R350. This bus route leaves at 09:30 from POLOKWANE (MALL OF THE NORTH): Mall of the North, Cnr R81 and N1 Bypass, Polokwane, POLOKWANE (SAVANNAH MALL): 16 R101, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700, POLOKWANE (CITY SQUARE): 17 Thabo Mbeki St, Polokwane, POLOKWANE MALL : Mall of North, C/O R81 and N1 Bypass, POLOKWANE SAVANNAH : Savannah Mall (opposite Total Garage), POLOKWANE : City Square, Thabo Mbeki Street. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Johannesburg. This bus price from Polokwane costs about ZAR 480.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
Bus tickets to Polokwane