The cheapest busesfrom Mthatha to Cape Town
Showing times and prices for Fri, Jul 02
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Mthatha to Cape Town will cost around R633 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R570.
Mthatha to Cape Town bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||19h 45m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R570|
|place||Bus depart from||Mthatha|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Cape Town|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Mthatha to Cape Town
Showing times and prices for Fri, Jul 02
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 1002km distance in an average of 19h 45m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 19h 10m
Bus from Mthatha to Cape Town
get cheap bus tickets from mthatha to cape town with intercape, greyhoundexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Greyhound have together a total of 3 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2454 reviews for Intercape, Greyhound. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Greyhound bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Cape Town.
bus ticket prices from mthatha to cape town?expand_more
- Bus prices to Cape Town costs between R570 to ZAR 665.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R570. This bus route leaves at 09:45 from Umtata. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 13:00 have the most expensive ticket fare to Cape Town. This bus price from Mthatha costs about ZAR 665.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to cape town from mthatha?expand_more
- On average, find 3 daily schedules to Cape Town from Mthatha. Usually are 21 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Greyhound have the Cape Town route largest fleet. It is an average of 2 bus times every day. And 60 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to mthatha and cape town?expand_more
- On this journey to Cape Town, you get on board at Umtata. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Bellville, Somerset West.
when is the first bus time from mthatha to cape town?expand_more
- The first bus to Cape Town is at 09:45. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to cape town?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Mthatha is at 13:15.
how far is cape town from mthatha?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Mthatha to Cape Town is around 19h 45m. Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Mthatha. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 19h 10m in Cape Town.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Greyhound. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 2454 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape, Greyhound bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Cape Town in advance and have a nice trip.
Cape Town, WC