Bus Ladysmith to Johannesburg South
23 bus schedules on Monday, February 08
- 4:00 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse17h 10mdirections_busstandard
- 4:15 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse16h 55mdirections_busstandard
- 6:15 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse14h 55mdirections_busstandard
- 6:30 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse14h 40mdirections_busstandard
- 6:45 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse14h 25mdirections_busstandard
- 7:00 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse14h 10mdirections_busstandard
- 7:05 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse14h 5mdirections_busstandard
- 7:10 AM9:10 PMEagle Linertimelapse14hdirections_busstandard
Bus from Ladysmith to Johannesburg South trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Ladysmith to Johannesburg South
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Ladysmith to Johannesburg South
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from ladysmith to johannesburg south with eagle linerexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Eagle Liner have together a total of 23 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 408 reviews for Eagle Liner. User trip reviews best describe Eagle Liner bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Johannesburg South.
bus ticket prices from ladysmith to johannesburg south?expand_more
- Bus prices to Johannesburg South costs between to each seat. Eagle Liner has the cheap bus tickets prices for . This bus route leaves at 04:00 from Ladysmith (illing Road - BTI Depot). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:00 have the most expensive ticket fare to Johannesburg South. This bus price from Ladysmith costs about . The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to johannesburg south from ladysmith?expand_more
- On average, find 23 daily schedules to Johannesburg South from Ladysmith. Usually are 161 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Eagle Liner have the Johannesburg South route largest fleet. It is an average of 23 bus times every day. And 690 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to ladysmith and johannesburg south?expand_more
- On this journey to Johannesburg South, you get on board at Ladysmith (illing Road - BTI Depot). Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Baragwanath (Bus Rank).
when is the first bus time from ladysmith to johannesburg south?expand_more
- The first bus to Johannesburg South is at 04:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to johannesburg south?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Ladysmith is at 20:20.
how far is johannesburg south from ladysmith?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Ladysmith to Johannesburg South is around 9h 16m. Eagle Liner advertise it has the fastest transportation from Ladysmith. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 50m in Johannesburg South.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Eagle Liner. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on eagle liner?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 408 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Eagle Liner bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Eagle Liner website. Reserve your bus seat to Johannesburg South in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch