The cheapest busesfrom Johannesburg to Bulawayo
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 01
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Johannesburg to Bulawayo will cost around R450 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R400.
Johannesburg to Bulawayo bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R400|
|place||Bus depart from||Johannesburg|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Bulawayo|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Johannesburg to Bulawayo
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 01
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 678km distance in an average of 13h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 13h
Bus from Johannesburg to Bulawayo
get cheap bus tickets from johannesburg to bulawayo with intercape, greyhoundexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Greyhound have together a total of 2 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2454 reviews for Intercape, Greyhound. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Greyhound bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Bulawayo.
bus ticket prices from johannesburg to bulawayo?expand_more
- Bus prices to Bulawayo costs between R400 to ZAR 500.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R400. This bus route leaves at 18:00 from Johannesburg. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 20:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Bulawayo. This bus price from Johannesburg costs about ZAR 500.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to bulawayo from johannesburg?expand_more
- On average, find 2 daily schedules to Bulawayo from Johannesburg. Usually are 14 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Greyhound have the Bulawayo route largest fleet. It is an average of 1 bus times every day. And 30 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to johannesburg and bulawayo?expand_more
- On this journey to Bulawayo, you get on board at Johannesburg. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Bulawayo.
when is the first bus time from johannesburg to bulawayo?expand_more
- The first bus to Bulawayo is at 18:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to bulawayo?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Johannesburg is at 20:30.
how far is bulawayo from johannesburg?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Johannesburg to Bulawayo is around 13h 30m. Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Johannesburg. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 13h in Bulawayo.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Greyhound. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 2454 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape, Greyhound bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Bulawayo in advance and have a nice trip.