Bus Germiston to Durban
1 bus schedules on Wednesday, January 27
Bus from Germiston to Durban trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Germiston to Durban
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
"worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Germiston to Durban
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 210.00||8h 30m||1||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from germiston to durban with eagle linerexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Eagle Liner have together a total of 1 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 408 reviews for Eagle Liner. User trip reviews best describe Eagle Liner bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Durban.
bus ticket prices from germiston to durban?expand_more
- Bus prices to Durban costs between ZAR 210.00 to ZAR 210.00 each seat. Eagle Liner has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 210.00. This bus route leaves at 07:20 from Germiston (Golden Walk, Oosthuizen Str.). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:20 have the most expensive ticket fare to Durban. This bus price from Germiston costs about ZAR 210.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to durban from germiston?expand_more
- On average, find 1 daily schedules to Durban from Germiston. Usually are 7 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Eagle Liner have the Durban route largest fleet. It is an average of 1 bus times every day. And 30 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to germiston and durban?expand_more
- On this journey to Durban, you get on board at Germiston (Golden Walk, Oosthuizen Str.). Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Durban Station (Coach Terminus).
when is the first bus time from germiston to durban?expand_more
- The first bus to Durban is at 07:20. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to durban?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Germiston is at 07:20.
how far is durban from germiston?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Germiston to Durban is around 8h 30m. Eagle Liner advertise it has the fastest transportation from Germiston. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 8h 30m in Durban.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Eagle Liner. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on eagle liner?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 408 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Eagle Liner bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Eagle Liner website. Reserve your bus seat to Durban in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch