Bus Durban to Margate
28 bus schedules on Tuesday, January 26
- 12:50 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse17h 25mdirections_busxpress
- 1:20 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse16h 55mdirections_busxpress
- 3:00 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse15h 15mdirections_busxpress
- 3:45 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse14h 30mdirections_busxpress
- 4:45 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse13h 30mdirections_busxpress
- 6:15 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse12hdirections_busxpress
- 6:30 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse11h 45mdirections_busxpress
- 6:45 AM6:15 PMIntercitytimelapse11h 30mdirections_busxpress
Bus from Durban to Margate trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Durban to Margate
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
"worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Durban to Margate
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from durban to margate with intercityexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercity have together a total of 28 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 127 reviews for Intercity. User trip reviews best describe Intercity bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Margate.
bus ticket prices from durban to margate?expand_more
- Bus prices to Margate costs between to each seat. Intercity has the cheap bus tickets prices for . This bus route leaves at 00:50 from Durban Station (Coach Terminus). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:50 have the most expensive ticket fare to Margate. This bus price from Durban costs about . The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to margate from durban?expand_more
- On average, find 28 daily schedules to Margate from Durban. Usually are 196 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercity have the Margate route largest fleet. It is an average of 28 bus times every day. And 840 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to durban and margate?expand_more
- On this journey to Margate, you get on board at Durban Station (Coach Terminus). Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Shelly Beach (Shelly Centre).
when is the first bus time from durban to margate?expand_more
- The first bus to Margate is at 00:50. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to margate?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Durban is at 18:00.
how far is margate from durban?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Durban to Margate is around 8h 57m. Intercity advertise it has the fastest transportation from Durban. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 15m in Margate.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercity. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercity?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 127 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercity bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercity website. Reserve your bus seat to Margate in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch