The cheapest busesfrom Cape Town to Mthatha
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 01
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Cape Town to Mthatha will cost around R630 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only R560.
Cape Town to Mthatha bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||19h 43m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||R560|
|place||Bus depart from||Cape Town|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Mthatha|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Intercape, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Cape Town to Mthatha
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 01
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 1002km distance in an average of 19h 43m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 19h 5m
Bus from Cape Town to Mthatha
get cheap bus tickets from cape town to mthatha with intercape, greyhoundexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Greyhound have together a total of 3 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 2454 reviews for Intercape, Greyhound. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Greyhound bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Mthatha.
bus ticket prices from cape town to mthatha?expand_more
- Bus prices to Mthatha costs between R560 to ZAR 665.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for R560. This bus route leaves at 18:00 from Cape Town, Somerset West. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 20:10 have the most expensive ticket fare to Mthatha. This bus price from Cape Town costs about ZAR 665.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to mthatha from cape town?expand_more
- On average, find 3 daily schedules to Mthatha from Cape Town. Usually are 21 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Greyhound have the Mthatha route largest fleet. It is an average of 2 bus times every day. And 60 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to cape town and mthatha?expand_more
- On this journey to Mthatha, you get on board at Cape Town, Somerset West. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Umtata.
when is the first bus time from cape town to mthatha?expand_more
- The first bus to Mthatha is at 18:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to mthatha?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Cape Town is at 20:10.
how far is mthatha from cape town?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Cape Town to Mthatha is around 19h 43m. Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Cape Town. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 19h 5m in Mthatha.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Greyhound. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 2454 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape, Greyhound bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Mthatha in advance and have a nice trip.
Cape Town, WC