Bus Cape Town to George
7 bus schedules on Sunday, May 16
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from cape town to george with intercape, transluxexpand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape, Translux have together a total of 7 bus schedules. 2 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1641 reviews for Intercape, Translux. User trip reviews best describe Intercape, Translux bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to George.
bus ticket prices from cape town to george?expand_more
- Bus prices to George costs between R330 to ZAR 800.00 each seat. Translux has the cheap bus tickets prices for R330. This bus route leaves at 06:30 from Cape Town - Intercape Office, Unit 2, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town Station, Cape town bus terminal, marine. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to George. This bus price from Cape Town costs about ZAR 800.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to george from cape town?expand_more
- On average, find 7 daily schedules to George from Cape Town. Usually are 49 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the George route largest fleet. It is an average of 6 bus times every day. And 180 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to cape town and george?expand_more
- On this journey to George, you get on board at Cape Town - Intercape Office, Unit 2, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town Station, Cape town bus terminal, marine. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at George - Sasol Garage,N2, opp Eden Congregation, George.
when is the first bus time from cape town to george?expand_more
- The first bus to George is at 06:00. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to george?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Cape Town is at 19:00.
how far is george from cape town?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Cape Town to George is around 7h 6m. Translux advertise it has the fastest transportation from Cape Town. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 15m in George.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape, Translux. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape, translux?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 1641 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape, Translux bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape, Translux website. Reserve your bus seat to George in advance and have a nice trip.
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Cape Town to George
thumb_downcity to city
"im not happy with the service, because on the 22 of jan i bought a return ticket to mossel bay then on the 24th i was supposed to return back to cpt by 13:00 bus but it didn't come by 15;00 i had to go back home & ask someone to take me to cape town because i was supposed to be at work by 19:00 i've paid that person 400. so please let me know how can i get refund because it was your buses fault not mine. please advice... kind regards, zanele"
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
Cape Town to George bus information
|Cheapest||Fastest||Trips per day||Train companies|
Best travel destinationsView all
Search the most popular destinations on buses
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch