Bus Cape Town to George
5 bus schedules on Wednesday, February 03
- 7:30 AM2:45 PMIntercapetimelapse7h 15mdirections_busmainliner
- 5:30 PM1:00 AMIntercapetimelapse7h 30mdirections_busbudget
- 6:30 PM1:30 AMIntercapetimelapse7hdirections_busmainliner
- 7:00 PM1:50 AMIntercapetimelapse6h 50mdirections_busmainliner
- 7:00 PM2:45 AMIntercapetimelapse7h 45mdirections_busbudget
Bus from Cape Town to George trip overview
Bus companies ratingView all
Rate and review the bus companies attending this route
Bus trip reviews
Recent reviews from travellers in a bus trip from Cape Town to George
thumb_downcity to city
"i booked a tickect with city to city and they never pitched after being there for three hours. dont answer their phones. disgusting service. dont book with this bus you will pay over your money and wont get on the bus."
"they lost my bag."
"the bus is an hour and counting late.. the offices are closed and no communication is being made.. everyone is just sitting here clueless"
"thanks you for the great service"
thumb_downcity to city
"i bought a bus ticket online only to find out that it was cancelled, while my account was debited. i had to buy the second bus ticket and till this day i still haven't gotten my refund. called for a week to the contacts i was given and there was no reply. today when i called the person on the other line hangs up. your customer service is wack not to talk about the buses being clean."
"driver was good and punctuality"
"evrything😏 the service was poor from call center to drivers🤦♀️"
"worst service ive ever received in my entire life i bought a ticket at shoprite in parrow on friday the 17th of july 2020 wanting to leave capetown the following day which was on saturday i got to the bus station asked about everything and they said i needed travelling documents of which i didn't have and had no idea.went to the nearest police station to get the affidavit but unfortunately the commander who is suppose to sign the documents had already left so i coud not get any.i called eagliner to see if i can either be refunded my money or maybe change dates since i still wanna travel but the lady said i cannot be refunded what is that who does that in this corona that we are struggling i just had to throw away 450rand just like that and to make ive never seen such a worst experience in my life nxmmmm i want my money"
Bus trip overview
Travelling by bus from Cape Town to George
|Cheapest Price||Shortest Duration||Trips per day||Carriers|
|ZAR 380.00||6h 50m||5||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
get cheap bus tickets from cape town to george with intercapeexpand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. All Intercape have together a total of 5 bus schedules. 1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time. Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Check customers 1403 reviews for Intercape. User trip reviews best describe Intercape bus services. Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices. Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to George.
bus ticket prices from cape town to george?expand_more
- Bus prices to George costs between ZAR 380.00 to ZAR 657.00 each seat. Intercape has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 380.00. This bus route leaves at 19:00 from Cape Town - Intercape Office, Unit 2, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 18:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to George. This bus price from Cape Town costs about ZAR 657.00. The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
what is the bus route to george from cape town?expand_more
- On average, find 5 daily schedules to George from Cape Town. Usually are 35 departures every week on this bus route. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses. The company Intercape have the George route largest fleet. It is an average of 5 bus times every day. And 150 bus trips every month.
where is the bus station to cape town and george?expand_more
- On this journey to George, you get on board at Cape Town - Intercape Office, Unit 2, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town Station. Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at George - Sasol Garage,N2, opp Eden Congregation.
when is the first bus time from cape town to george?expand_more
- The first bus to George is at 07:30. May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
when is the last bus schedule to george?expand_more
- The last bus departure time from Cape Town is at 19:00.
how far is george from cape town?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Cape Town to George is around 7h 16m. Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Cape Town. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 50m in George.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket. You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape. Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
how to get ticket refund on intercape?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
busticket travel informationexpand_more
- BusTicket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all tools and 1403 user reviews. With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape bus services. BusTicket does not sell tickets. Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel. If you feel like booking bus tickets online, BusTicket will redirect you to the official Intercape website. Reserve your bus seat to George in advance and have a nice trip.
Best travel destinationsView all
Buy your bus ticket online to most popular cities and destinations
Port Elizabeth, EC
Find the best and cheap bus tickets departing from Durban, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch