Bus Stellenbosch x Port Elizabeth
Cheap bus tickets from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth
5 bus schedules found from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth
- 06:30 - 19:00chevron_rightdirections_busIntercapemoreMainlinerattach_moneyZAR 410timelapse12h 30m
- 07:30 - 18:45chevron_rightdirections_busCitilinermorestandardattach_moneyZAR 435timelapse11h 15m
- 16:45 - 03:55chevron_rightdirections_busCitilinermorestandardattach_moneyZAR 410timelapse11h 10m
- 18:15 - 05:30chevron_rightdirections_busTransluxmorestandardattach_moneyZAR 370timelapse11h 15m
- 18:30 - 06:30chevron_rightdirections_busIntercapemoreMainlinerattach_moneyZAR 450timelapse12h
Bus from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Stellenbosch TO Port Elizabeth WITH Intercape
There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip.
All Intercape have together a total of 5 bus schedules.
1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time.
Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Check customers 6 reviews for Intercape.
User trip reviews best describe Intercape bus services.
Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices.
Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to Port Elizabeth.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Stellenbosch TO Port Elizabeth?
Bus prices to Port Elizabeth costs between ZAR 370 to ZAR 450 each seat.
Translux has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 370.
This bus route leaves at 18:15 from Stellenbosch, STELLENBOSCH STATION.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 18:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to Port Elizabeth.
This bus price from Stellenbosch costs about ZAR 450.
The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO Port Elizabeth FROM Stellenbosch?
On average, find 5 daily schedules to Port Elizabeth from Stellenbosch.
Usually are 35 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses.
The company Intercape have the Port Elizabeth route largest fleet.
It is an average of 5 bus times every day.
And 150 bus trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Stellenbosch AND Port Elizabeth?
On this journey to Port Elizabeth, you get on board at Stellenbosch, STELLENBOSCH STATION.
Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at Port Elizabeth, PORT ELIZABETH.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Stellenbosch TO Port Elizabeth?
The first bus to Port Elizabeth is at 06:30.
May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Port Elizabeth?
The last bus departure time from Stellenbosch is at 18:30.
HOW FAR IS Port Elizabeth FROM Stellenbosch?
The bus traveling length from Stellenbosch to Port Elizabeth is around 11h 38m.
Citiliner advertise it has the fastest transportation from Stellenbosch.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 11h 10m in Port Elizabeth.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Intercape.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.More info about buy bus tickets in South Africa.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Intercape?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Bus Ticket TRAVEL INFORMATION
Bus Ticket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all tools and 6 user reviews.
With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Intercape bus services.
Bus Ticket does not sell tickets.
Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel.
If you feel like booking bus tickets online, Bus Ticket will redirect you to the official Intercape website.
Reserve your bus seat to Port Elizabeth in advance and have a nice trip.
The best bus routes to travel
- directions_busDurban to Johannesburgchevron_rightattach_moneyR 200timelapse7h 26m
- directions_busJohannesburg to Durbanchevron_rightattach_moneyR 200timelapse7h 26m
- directions_busPort Elizabeth to Cape Townchevron_rightattach_moneyR 250timelapse7h 43m
- directions_busDurban to Pretoriachevron_rightattach_moneyR 200timelapse6h 17m
- directions_busCape Town to Port Elizabethchevron_rightattach_moneyR 250timelapse9h 5m
- directions_busJohannesburg to Hararechevron_rightattach_moneyR 380timelapse17h 40m