Bus Port Elizabeth x East London
Cheap bus tickets from Port Elizabeth to East London
4 bus schedules found from Port Elizabeth to East London
- 05:45 - 10:50chevron_rightdirections_busTransluxmorestandardattach_moneyZAR 180timelapse5h 5m
- 06:15 - 11:10chevron_rightdirections_busTransluxmorestandardattach_moneyZAR 200timelapse4h 55m
- 07:00 - 11:00chevron_rightdirections_busIntercapemoreMainlinerattach_moneyZAR 351timelapse4h
- 17:30 - 22:40chevron_rightdirections_busIntercapemoreMainlinerattach_moneyZAR 432timelapse5h 10m
Bus from Port Elizabeth to East London
GET CHEAP BUS TICKETS FROM Port Elizabeth TO East London WITH Translux
There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip.
All Translux have together a total of 4 bus schedules.
1 service offers have different bus tickets prices and time.
Compare all bus fares which vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Check customers 6 reviews for Translux.
User trip reviews best describe Translux bus services.
Bus services relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is a useful information to search and compare bus ticket prices.
Booking bus tickets online in advance is the best advice to find cheap tickets to East London.
BUS TICKET PRICES FROM Port Elizabeth TO East London?
Bus prices to East London costs between ZAR 180 to ZAR 432 each seat.
Translux has the cheap bus tickets prices for ZAR 180.
This bus route leaves at 05:45 from PORT ELIZABETH, Port Elizabeth.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:30 have the most expensive ticket fare to East London.
This bus price from Port Elizabeth costs about ZAR 432.
The bus fares can vary from onboard bus services, daily promotions and bus seats availability.
WHAT IS THE BUS ROUTE TO East London FROM Port Elizabeth?
On average, find 4 daily schedules to East London from Port Elizabeth.
Usually are 28 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available buses.
The company Translux have the East London route largest fleet.
It is an average of 4 bus times every day.
And 120 bus trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION TO Port Elizabeth AND East London?
On this journey to East London, you get on board at PORT ELIZABETH, Port Elizabeth.
Moreover on arrival, get off the bus at EAST LONDON STATION, East London.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS TIME FROM Port Elizabeth TO East London?
The first bus to East London is at 05:45.
May happen that the bus time vary during weekdays and holidays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO East London?
The last bus departure time from Port Elizabeth is at 17:30.
HOW FAR IS East London FROM Port Elizabeth?
The bus traveling length from Port Elizabeth to East London is around 4h 47m.
Intercape advertise it has the fastest transportation from Port Elizabeth.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in East London.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Translux.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.More info about buy bus tickets in South Africa.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Translux?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Bus Ticket TRAVEL INFORMATION
Bus Ticket has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all tools and 6 user reviews.
With customers opinion in mind, find the best bus trip between Translux bus services.
Bus Ticket does not sell tickets.
Here you find all bus tickets prices and times for your travel.
If you feel like booking bus tickets online, Bus Ticket will redirect you to the official Translux website.
Reserve your bus seat to East London in advance and have a nice trip.
The best bus routes to travel
- directions_busDurban to Johannesburgchevron_rightattach_moneyR 200timelapse7h 26m
- directions_busJohannesburg to Durbanchevron_rightattach_moneyR 200timelapse7h 26m
- directions_busPort Elizabeth to Cape Townchevron_rightattach_moneyR 250timelapse7h 43m
- directions_busDurban to Pretoriachevron_rightattach_moneyR 200timelapse6h 17m
- directions_busCape Town to Port Elizabethchevron_rightattach_moneyR 250timelapse9h 5m
- directions_busJohannesburg to Hararechevron_rightattach_moneyR 380timelapse17h 40m